Low cost spay/neuter
– Appointments are for spay and neuter surgeries only.
– Effective May 17th 2022, surgery dates are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Pickup time will vary based on the order you pet is admitted on that day.
– Once you make your online appointment you will receive an email acknowledging the appointment request and instructions on how to proceed to confirm the appointment.
– Please note your appointment is not confirmed until a $25 deposit is received to secure the slot.
– $25 appointment deposit, which will be applied to your pet’s veterinary services upon your visit. If you need to cancel or change your appointment prior to 48 hours of your appointment time, these funds will be refunded or can be held as a credit for future appointments.
– If you are coming in through an animal help organization or voucher program, please let us know prior to the surgery day so that all the paperwork is in order and the discount is applied before you are charged out.
– A Von Willebrand Test is strongly recommended for Doberman Pinschers and certain Shepherd breeds prior to surgery. This test takes 2-3 weeks to get results so please plan accordingly. Should you choose to decline this test, a signed AMA (Against Medical Advice) is required.
– Dogs must be leashed on a well-fitted collar or a harness.
– Cats must be in secured proper carriers.
– Pets must be in good overall health. Surgery will not be performed if the pet is found to have a fever, signs/symptoms of cough, respiratory infection or any other illness or if there is a severe flea/tick infestation.
Low Cost Spay and Neuter
Canine 35lbs or less
+ $1 per lb over 90lbs
Call Us now! 562-282-9639
AM PM Ideal Pet Care
12852 Pioneer Blvd Norwalk, CA 90650